Family-meal sentence example
- The family meal is sanctified by the offering of a portion of the food to the household numina: the chief events in the individual life, birth, infancy, puberty, marriage, are all marked by religious ceremonial, in some cases of a distinctively primitive character.
- The family meal is sanctified by the offering of a portion of the food to the household numina (spirits).
- For a family meal or a romantic dinner, you may want to just match the wine with the entrée.
- Will she cook her own meals or will she be expected to help prepare the family meal?
- If not all family members want to eat raw foods, each person may choose his or her own breakfast and lunch foods and simply join the family meal at dinner time.Advertisement
- From moving into their dream home, to taking family vacations, to traveling for media appearances, to the more mundane things like dancing lessons or family meal time, there is little that the cameras don't catch.
- They also envisioned a home where they could all sit down together and eat a family meal.