Family-man sentence example
- Gerald had not yet married, but he was as much a family man as Alex.
- clean-cut family man!
- While this may seem like a common occurrence among some celebrities, this is Mel Gibson, church goer and family man.
- Before producing The Passion of Christ, Mel Gibson was known as a nice guy and a super family man.
- His arrest was a major image-breaker, as Gibson had previously been viewed as a nice guy and a family man.Advertisement
- He's a business tycoon, family man and reality television show host.
- He's gorgeous, talented and a family man.
- Ryan's devotion to family and those he cares for make this a great choice for the devoted family man.
- Family Jewels shows a different side of Simmons, portraying him more as a family man than an aging rocker.
- Each episode reveals another layer of Simmons' private life as a devoted family man.Advertisement
- This was as it should be - a family man or woman who accepts a five-year mission of exploration isn't much of a keeper.