Family law sentence example
- The potential effects of the decision on family law or commercial leases were not broached.
- However, if you are getting divorced and have minor children from your marriage, it's important to select an attorney with experience in family law.
- The fee for answers to family law questions is $25.00 and is payable through Paypal.
- Another way to ask questions and get advice is to post them on the Family Law Bulletin Board.
- When consulting with a family law attorney, keep in mind that it is often easier and less expensive to resolve issues on your own.Advertisement
- Approximately 40 percent of the 1 million cases that are handled by Legal Aid attorneys each year have to do with family law issues.
- Lawyers in family law cases were able to successfully argue that child support could not be used to equalize the income levels between the spouses.
- A family law judge in London invited him to sit on the bench for a day there.