Family circle sentence example
- When we placed Toby with you, we altered the minds of those in your immediate family circle.
- The Copenhagen post gave him, as well as some other diplomats, an exceptional opportunity of watching the principal moving powers of European politics from a point of vantage, as the matrimonial alliances of the Danish royal family occasionally brought together in a friendly family circle the widow of Alexander III, Nicholas II and the Prince of Wales who was to become King Edward VII.
- But he disliked the friction with his family circle which this policy produced.
- He entered parliament in 1872 as a liberal Catholic, attaching himself at first to the Deal party; but the feudal and ultramontane traditions of his family circle profoundly modified, though they could never destroy, his popular ideals.
- She was born at Caserta, on the 26th of April 1782, and received a careful education which developed the naturally pious and honourable disposition that earned for her in the family circle the nickname of La Santa.Advertisement
- My heartfelt sympathy is extended to the family circle.
- close-knit family circle.
- heartfelt sympathy is extended to the family circle.
- Pierre again went up onto the knoll where he had spent over an hour, and of that family circle which had received him as a member he did not find a single one.
- Fortunately, with books like Big Girl Knits, Family Circle Easy Plus Size Knits and More Big Girl Knits, you have more choices when it comes to sweater sizes.Advertisement
- Sleepwalking rarely affects persons outside of one's own family circle.
- They tend to have no close relationships outside the family circle and are upset at their inability to form meaningful relationships.
- She lent her parenting expertise to publications such as Parenting, Child, Family Circle and Ladies Home Journal.
- She's also been quoted in national magazines like Family Circle Magazine, Reader's Digest, Money Magazine, Time Magazine, and Kiplinger's.