Family bible sentence example
- In 1818, to counterbalance the influence of the Bible Society and especially of Scott's Commentaries, he began to edit with selected notes the Family Bible of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- A family Bible records Mary Dent, Bradwell, Buckinghamshire, April 1840.
- Dear Ish, Here's a joke - A little boy opened his big family Bible.
- You never know where an entry in a family Bible or an entry in a marriage license might lead.
- Others will have alternative sources, such as family Bible transcriptions.Advertisement
- If you're blessed or "lucky" enough to have a family Bible in your possession or within access, you may find births, marriages and deaths recorded therein with first-hand accuracy.
- Ask your oldest living relatives if there is a family bible handed down by any ancestor.
- You may be able to track your past life persona through an old family bible or an old newspaper that's part of the historical society's collection.