Familar sentence example
- It seems written to expose the corruption of domestic life in Florence, and especially to satirize the friars in their familar part of gobetweens, tame cats, confessors and adulterers.
- It may be noticed that (iv) is the familar principle of mathematical induction.
- The expedition of Cyrus the Younger, with which Xenophon has made us so familar, only skirted the left bank of the Euphrates.
- Being familar with the specific style you intend to purchase is the best way to ensure it is genuine.
- The 68-year-old was a familar sight for years at the canalside near the Victoria Park childrenÃ¢s playground.Advertisement
- Mini vans took over to carry the quantities of traffic signs and the familar box sidecar disappeared.