Fam sentence example
- See Cicero, Ad Fam.
- They are all pelagic. Fam.
- Appietas) is coined by Cicero (Ad Fam.
- It is sometimes quoted as fam.
- They were fixed by the Fam.Advertisement
- The most important part of it is that which deals with metres, based on the work of Caesius Bassus, ' See Ep. ad Fam.
- It's makes me falter a bit on the 'Churchy la Fam' theory.
- Pale catechu has properties and uses similar to those of black catechu derived from Acacia catechu Willd., fam.
- The more important rules for initial mutation are the following: the soft mutation occurs in a feminine singular noun after the article, thus y fam, " the mother " (radical mam); in an adjective following a feminine singular noun, as in mam dda, " a good mother " (da, " good "); in a noun following a positive adjective, as in hen dd9n, " old man," because this order represents what was originally a compound; in a noun following dy, " thy," and ei, " his," thus dy ben," thy head," ei ben, " his head " (pen," head "); in the object after a verb; in a noun after a simple preposition; in a verb after the relative a.
- It is best discussed by Rendel Harris's books, The Origin of the Leicester Codex (1887), The Origin of the Ferrar Group (1893), and The Ferrar Group (1900), all published at Cambridge; the text of fam.'Advertisement