Falsifying sentence example
- The editor, Marco Antonio de Dominis, has been accused of falsifying the text, but a comparison with a MS. corrected by Sarpi himself shows that the alterations are both unnecessary and unimportant.
- A general arbitrary arrest of the Templars, the sequestration of their property, examination under torture, the falsifying of procedure, extortion of money from the pope, the auto-da-f~ of innocent victims, the dishonest pillaging of their goods by the joint action of the king and the pope: such was the outcome of this vast process of secularization, which foreshadowed the events of the 16th and 18th centuries.
- 15) that "they use certain other books likewise, to wit, the so-called Circuits of Peter, which were written by the hand of Clement, falsifying their contents, though leaving a few genuine things."
- falsifying a hypothesis requires its own rules, or " demarcation criteria " .
- falsifying intelligence.Advertisement
- falsifying theories.
- Failure to give information of death, or to comply with the registrar's requisitions, entails a penalty not exceeding forty shillings, and making false statements or certificates, or forging or falsifying them, is punishable either summarily within six months, or on indictment within three years of the offence.
- Children age 14 and younger were more likely to admit to falsifying symptoms when confronted than those between the ages of 15 and 18.
- Parents who suspect that their child may be deliberately hurting themselves or falsifying symptoms should contact their pediatrician immediately for assessment.
- On the other hand, for those you do not know in real life, social networking can have you open up to someone who is falsifying all of the information you believe they are revealing about themselves.Advertisement