Falsify sentence example
- Remember, it is a crime to falsify information on medical or dental insurance claim forms.
- Their treatment of it had, indeed, a direct tendency to falsify it.
- Its master was even prepared to falsify charters to give its changed role a spurious legitimacy.
- Hence our only guides are such general laws of mechanics and physics as we can hardly believe any circumstances will falsify.
- Evil is the similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah: and Allah guides not people who do wrong.Advertisement
- The latter work was interrupted almost as soon as begun by an extraordinary phenomenon - the outburst of flames and loud detonations, easily explained at the time as a divine judgment on this direct attempt to falsify the prophecy of Christ.