Falsify sentence example
- Remember, it is a crime to falsify information on medical or dental insurance claim forms.
- Their treatment of it had, indeed, a direct tendency to falsify it.
- Its master was even prepared to falsify charters to give its changed role a spurious legitimacy.
- similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah: and Allah guides not people who do wrong.
- falsifiable in principle, they did not spend any time trying to falsify anything.Advertisement
- " If the work of social reform," he said, " is scamped by a measure calculated to falsify the essence of reform, the struggle will be continued in the Chamber until full electoral liberty is attained.
- Hence our only guides are such general laws of mechanics and physics as we can hardly believe any circumstances will falsify.
- falsify statistics, and falsely attribute conclusions to reliable sources.
- falsify just to the English Press, my prediction was almost completely falsified.
- Evil is the similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah: and Allah guides not people who do wrong.Advertisement
- falsify has been further aroused among the Japanese people by the scandal in which British Nuclear Fuels falsified documents in relation to MOX shipments.
- The latter work was interrupted almost as soon as begun by an extraordinary phenomenon - the outburst of flames and loud detonations, easily explained at the time as a divine judgment on this direct attempt to falsify the prophecy of Christ.