Falseness sentence example
- But the truth or falseness of socialism does not affect the theory of history.
- A hurried outline of each of these vital branches of our civilization will at once reveal the falseness of the usual periodizing.
- Lethington had not left her, but he was overlooked; Lennox and the impracticable Darnley were neglected; and the dangerous earl of Morton, a Douglas, had to tremble for his lands and office as chancellor, while Mary rested on her foreign secretary, the upstart David Riccio; on Sir James Balfour, noted for falseness even in that age; and on Bothwell.
- Oresme was the author of several works on astrology, in which he showed its falseness as a science and denounced its practice.
- In this way grew up the "religion of the poets," whose falseness and shallowness was patent even to contemporary thinkers.Advertisement