False negative sentence example
- Urine hCG tests may give a false negative result in very dilute urine hCG tests may give a false negative result in very dilute urine.
- The TORCH screen, however, can produce both false-positive and false-negative findings.
- ADTs can give confusing or false negative results.
- The rapid strep test has a false negative rate of about 20 percent.
- Because of the potential for misleading results (false-positive and false-negative), laboratory tests alone cannot establish the diagnosis.Advertisement
- A false negative can happen if you fail to properly follow the test instructions, use a diluted urine sample, or perform the test too early in your pregnancy.
- So the soonest you can take a pregnancy test and get a positive test result is seven days after ovulation, though many women will get a false negative at this time.
- You could also get a false negative that says you aren't pregnant when you really are.
- Pregnancy test false negative and false positive results are fairly rare.
- When you test too early, you may receive a false negative.Advertisement
- A false negative test result means that you are pregnant but the test was unable to detect the hormone.
- However, when the test fails, keep in mind that it is much more common to get a false negative result than a false positive result.
- However, this is much rarer than a false negative.
- However, you will want to keep in mind that a false positive is much rarer than a false negative.
- Beginning an elimination diet before testing could cause a false negative result and delay your treatment process.The test is carried out like any other blood test.Advertisement
- urine HCG tests may give a false negative result in very dilute urine.
- HCG tests may give a false negative result in very dilute urine.