False imprisonment sentence example
- In total, six men faced charges of conspiracy to blackmail, false imprisonment and gun possession.
- Serious consequences including false imprisonment and the carrying out of the death penalty have resulted from poor transcription in the past.
- The Lindos have taken out a civil case, charging the police with malicious prosecution, assault and false imprisonment.
- However, in so doing, Lord Goff may have introduced a high degree of uncertainty to the previously perceived wisdom on false imprisonment.
- She accused the supermodel of assault, battery and false imprisonment.Advertisement
- Boy George - Not drinking, not drugs, not weapons but False Imprisonment and Assault.
- Though the former Culture Club lead vocalist admits that he was angry with Carlsen, he is denying the false imprisonment charge brought against him.