Falling-about sentence example
- 29, according as the full moon falling about the, 8th of March is or is not reckoned the proper, Paschal moon.
- 4 m., with a total fall of about 40 ft., and then, after passing two minor reefs, reaches the Atures rapids, where it plunges through a succession of gorges for a distance of about 6 m., winding among confused masses of granite boulders, and falling about 30 ft.
- wide, with a range of hills on either side, and about midway between these hills the river flows over a limestone bed, falling about 18 ft.
- In other places the English were less successful, the Butlers being beaten by the O'Carrolls in 1318, and Richard de Clare falling about the same time in the decisive battle of Dysert O'Dea.
- I socialized a lot and no-one else knew because he wasn't out there in pubs falling about drunk.Advertisement
- Full-length coat hems may range from touching the knees to falling about one to two inches above the ankle.