Fallen-angels sentence example
- In the hook of Enoch Satan is represented as the ruler of a rival kingdom of evil, but here are also mentioned Satans, who are distinguished from the fallen angels and who have a threefold function, to tempt, to accuse and to punish.
- The wholly good bodiless persons are called angels; the eternally sinful bodiless persons are called angels; the eternally sinful bodiless persons are fallen angels or demons.
- Depictions of fairies as fallen angels or being connected to witchcraft are not always common, but are not unheard of, either.
- It would be easy to relegate fallen angels to Goth territory, but these angels have a far wider appeal that spans more than one group.
- In Christian mythology, demons are depicted as the servants of Lucifer; fallen angels who are twisted, blackened and turned ugly by their association with jealousy, greed and envy.Advertisement
- Multiple belief systems suggest that fallen angels are the result of envy.
- These fallen angels are either described as servants of the Lightbringer (Satan), servants in hell or condemned to walk among the very humans they so despise until the end of the world, forever denied the glory of their creator again.
- Demons are either darkly twisted humans or fallen angels.
- Most often, however, fallen angels are just that: fallen.