Fall-river sentence example
- Other ports of entry in the state in 1909 were Newburyport, Gloucester, Salem, Marblehead, Plymouth, Barnstable, Nantucket, Edgartown, New Bedford and Fall River.
- Boston (560,892), Worcester (118,421) and Fall River (104,863).
- Such schools exist (1909) in Lowell, Fall River and New Bedford.
- in the south-east part of the state and includes the counties of Lawrence, Custer, Meade, Pennington and Fall River.
- The chief place in Lancashire for the manufacture of printing-cloths is Burnley, and in the United States, Fall River.Advertisement
- Formerly Lowell was called the " Spindle City " and the " Manchester of America," but it was long ago surpassed in the manufacture of textiles by Fall River and New Bedford: in 1905 the value of the cotton product of Lowell, $19,340,925, was less than 60% of the value of cotton goods made at Fall River.
- Cruise enthusiasts, who love leaf peeping during autumn, may consider booking a spot on American Cruise Lines eight-day, seven-night fall river cruise.