Fall-in-with sentence example
- Pretending to fall in with his views, the ambassadors obtained a written agreement signed by the chief conspirators, and informed Q.
- This circumstance alone is sufficient to give it an urgent claim on our attention, whether it suit our taste and fall in with our religious and philosophical views or not.
- Our people who are out against the plundering Hottentots, can effect nothing, neither can they effect anything against us; thus during the whole week they have been vainly trying to get at our cattle, and we have been trying vainly to get at their persons; but we will hope that we may once fall in with them in fine weather, and that the Lord God will be with us.
- Why is it that people give up the doctrines of grace if they fall in with eloquent advocates of free will?
- You will fall in with some men with shaven crowns; smite them thereon with the sword.Advertisement
- Halloween and Thanksgiving usher fall in with some beautiful colors.