Fall-ill sentence example
- Now, into the house, before you fall ill.
- That feeling was so strong at the moment of leaving Voronezh that those who saw her off, as they looked at her careworn, despairing face, felt sure she would fall ill on the journey.
- An infected animal will quickly fall ill as the virus invades its body.
- A phrase like that can prove immensely helpful if one happens to fall ill while traveling.
- In the event that you fall ill or are injured overseas, you would have to pay for the expenses of your medical care out-of-pocket, if you do not have adequate health coverage.Advertisement
- He may consult an oracle should his partner fall ill.
- I go to bed after two in the morning, thoughts come and I can't sleep but toss about till dawn, because I think and can't help thinking, just as he can't help plowing and mowing; if he didn't, he would go to the drink shop or fall ill.