Falconry sentence example
- It is clear from the frequent references to dogs and hawks in the charters that hunting and falconry were keenly pursued by the kings and their retinues.
- There has been liaison with LPO, the Birdlife International partner in France, concerning impact of Arab falconry on Sakers and bustard species.
- The Harris Hawk is native of South America, and was not used in medieval falconry, but is an impressive bird.
- Plus donÃ¢t miss our special African themed falconry display in the falconry display in the falconry arena at 2.00pm.
- Falconry terms were at one time only in the language of the nobility who actively pursued the medieval art.Advertisement
- The majority of birds used for falconry were trapped in elaborate bow nets set along raptor migration routes in Holland.
- The bittern in the days of falconry was strictly preserved, and afforded excellent sport.
- A Robin Hood festival takes place each summer, offering the spectacle of jousting, archery and falconry.
- Activities include falconry, clay pigeon and target shooting, archery, pony trekking, massage therapy - all onsite.
- The best way to experience falconry first hand is to visit a falconry display at a local show.Advertisement
- Now herself 30yrs old If you are serious about learning falconry 2 or so days is not enough.
- The fun and excitement continues outside in the summer months where you can enjoy skilled demonstrations of jousting, falconry and horsemanship.
- Stand back and ask yourself, " How do I represent falconry to the onlooker?
- Falconry was long a pastime of the Moslem landlords.
- This sight reminded me of falconry and what nobleness and poetry are associated with that sport.Advertisement