Falciparum sentence example
- The Plasmodium falciparum chromosome 2 project was funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID ).
- Genetic complexity of Plasmodium falciparum gametocytes isolated from the peripheral blood of treated Gambian children.
- This will serve as useful comparative genomics resource to complement the complete Plasmodium falciparum genome.
- The forest zone of West Africa has a high risk of falciparum malaria throughout the year.
- Animation showing model for the rapid invasion of red blood cells by P. falciparum merozoites.Advertisement
- Research Signaling in P. falciparum, especially gametocytes (the sexual blood stages) including the use of transfection techniques.