Falafel sentence example
- I remember you and your brother with great affection and remember eating falafel with you both in Canada.
- falafel sandwich and orange juice!
- falafel bar at 43 Old Compton Street, Soho, open every day all day and most of the night.
- Alternatively, pick up a basic sandwich or a local treat, such as a panini, a baguette, or a falafel, and take it to the park or a square and soak up the views.
- The traditional Greek grape leaves and mind-blowing falafel are items you shouldn't leave without trying.Advertisement
- Falafel, and the saffron rice are favorites among regulars.
- There are several vegetarian options on the menu, including falafel, roasted vegetable wraps and artichoke salad.
- Local favorites include the falafel appetizer, the gyro platter and the chicken curry.
- This tiny restaurant has been a neighborhood favorite for many years now, with its winning kebabs, beef kofta and falafel platters.
- Some menu favorites include humus, falafel, aubergines as well as mezze platter dinners.Advertisement
- Vegetarian dishes include falafel (made from ground garbanzo and fava beans) as well as steamed fresh pumpkin stuffed with an assortment of veggies.
- Falafel, black bean burgers and tempeh share equal ranking on the menu with chicken wings, locally raised beef and salmon.