Fake news sentence example
- There’s so much fake news out there, I don’t know who to trust anymore.
- Stories that originate from anonymous fake news websites aren’t held to the same ethical standards as traditional media.
- The key motivation behind fake news could be political, but it can also have dramatic financial benefits too.
- Just because you find a story in what you think in a respectable publication doesn’t mean it’s true. It could be fake news.
- Is fake news a bigger problem within the mainstream media than most people are willing to admit?Advertisement
- Just because it’s negative press doesn’t mean you should immediately label it as fake news.
- I’ve grown wary of the fake news media and the narratives that they push.
- It’s become harder and harder to distinguish fake news from honest journalism.
- This has gone beyond simple misinformation; fake news is getting weaponized and it has proven effective.
- That’s just a story the fake news media machine conjured up to sully my good name.Advertisement
- One of the biggest challenges for social networks is how they are going to mitigate the distribution of fake news on their platforms, if at all.