Faithlessness sentence example
- Israel's faithlessness is shown in idolatry and the prevailing corruption of the high places in which the old Canaanite Baal was worshipped instead of Yahweh.
- Queen Eleanor, whom he alienated by his faithlessness, stirred up her sons to rebellion; and they had grievances enough to be easily persuaded.
- He was unfortunately hardly less marked for cruelty and faithlessness.
- She fell in love with Jason the Argonaut, who reached Colchis at this time, and exacted a terrible revenge for his faithlessness (see Argonauts and Jason).
- She sighed, looking toward the door of the room where Prince Andrew was, evidently intending to express her sympathy with his sorrow, but Pierre saw by her face that she was glad both at what had happened and at the way her brother had taken the news of Natasha's faithlessness.Advertisement
- For the faithlessness (Sci ' v to i.
- Indignant at his faithlessness, she refused to help him, and Paris returned to Troy and died of his wound.