Fairy-lights sentence example
- Do n't leave fairy lights unattended for long periods of time whilst switched on.
- Try fairy lights around your bed and walls.
- Tiki wood and bamboo furniture get things started - include tropical inspired bedding, fairy lights to give the room a "sunset" feel, and if you're feeling especially adventurous, hang a surfboard on the wall.
- For a sophisticated yet whimsical look, string plain white fairy lights over the bar area or a sweetheart table.
- Your venue may be able to provide you with many items, such as table linens or fairy lights.Advertisement
- Movie tunes play on an old time organ, and at night the carousel horses are illuminated with countless fairy lights in the very middle of Fantasyland.
- Eduardo, 13, from Angola doesnÃ¢t decorate his home with fairy lights and glass baubles at Christmas.
- eucalyptus tree is lit with green fairy lights.
- Planes brought others of the privileged, settling on the new airstrip, which was ablaze with landing and fairy lights.
- muslin curtain strung with fairy lights adds an exotic touch.Advertisement
- Dangling indigo fairy lights approximate the spirit of opium: it drapes itself sagely across the raggedy spires of the metropolis.