Fairy-godmother sentence example
- The fairy godmother changed the mice into four lovely horses to pull the carriage.
- Had a fairy godmother told them of what was in store on that trip they would have just laughed!
- Remember your place, or I'll make the Black God look like your fairy godmother.
- Summarized by Jo Saunders Wednesday 14th June Shula plays fairy godmother.
- The supporting characters such as the fairy godmother and seven dwarfs along with Cinderella's carriage, Sleeping Beauty's mirror, and Snow White's cottage are all included.Advertisement
- Fantasy wands for guests to assist the couple's fairy godmother and wave the couple off to their happy ending.
- Bambi -- Play Pooh's Honey Hunt to win the Naturespark Gem then give your prize to the Fairy Godmother.
- Dumbo -- In Monstro's Mouth find the Watergleam Gem in a chest and give it to the Fairy Godmother.
- Mushu -- Defeat the dragon, Malleficient to win the Fireglow Gem then give it to the Fairy Godmother.
- Cinderella, star of Disney's Cinderella, is rescued from her wicked stepmother and jealous sisters by her Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming.Advertisement
- Find printables from Shrek 3, including Fiona, Farquaad, Shrek, Donkey and Fairy Godmother.
- And the Sundance Film Festival has been the fairy godmother for a number of indie film Cinderellas.
- In a rat-race world where everyone seems to have their own agenda, what's wrong with a dream of a fairy godmother coming out of the woodwork to help us find our prince?
- Why did she depend on her dreams to appease her and her fairy godmother and a few mice to help her out of her predicament?
- A fairy godmother pops in and helps her, though, and she's able to steal the prince's heart right away.Advertisement
- Cinderella sits in the foreground in her beautiful ball gown that her fairy godmother created for her.
- Every character a fairy tale is expected to have is represented in a unique way - the princess bride is neither a princess, nor a bride and the fairy godmother is a haggish miracle worker named Max who lives with his equally haggish wife.
- Instead of merely acting as dress experts, Kleinfeld consultants are forced to assume the role of family therapist, peacemaker, and fairy godmother.