Fairweather sentence example
- Captain Alexander Fairweather 's younger brother, James, was also a whaling captain.
- Fairweather's From the Exile to the Advent (1901); E.
- (together with Fairweather's art., "Development of Doctrine," in extra vol., pp. 2 95302) in Ency.
- This knot of very lofty mountains, with Mount Fairweather and some others, all snowy and glacierclad for almost their whole height, are quite isolated from the highest points of the Rocky Mountains proper, which are 1000 m.
- Fairweather (15,290 ft.), Mt.Advertisement
- Fairweather and J.
- The coast is rock-bound and difficult of access; and though it contains several bays forming fairweather ports for vessels engaged in the coasting trade, Bombay, Karachi-in-Sind, Marmagoa and Karwar alone have harbours sufficiently land-locked to protect shipping during the prevalence of the south-west monsoon.
- Fairweather, Background of the Gospels (Edinburgh 1908).