Fairways sentence example
- A number of scattered rocks lie across the entrance, but through them two fairways have been made, one 600 ft.
- Between the 23rd and 25th of August he executed a succession of night attacks, during which he sank vessels laden with stores not only in the canals leading through the lagoon to Venice, but in the fairways leading from Chioggia to the open sea round both ends of the island of Brondolo.
- All the greens were rebuilt with Tifdwarf Bermuda grass and the fairways resurfaced with Bermuda grass removing all the existing crab grass and weeds.
- The 18-hole, 6442 yard, par 71 course uses the natural contours to create undulating fairways.
- You then arrive at an oasis of smooth roads and manicured fairways.Advertisement
- Colvend is an excellent 18-hole course, less than a mile from the site - some chalets overlook the fairways.
- The golf course is developed on a hillside and offers challenging and exciting golf on rolling fairways.
- It combines large, undulating greens and mature tree-lined fairways with water coming into play on seven holes.
- The 18 hole parkland course has well maintained greens and lush fairways.
- At 600 meters above sea level, its rolling fairways need fit legs to walk them but the views are well worth the effort.Advertisement
- Rolling greens undulating fairways, hidden greens and thick gorse regarded by many as more difficult than ' The Old ' .
- But the main hazards on this course are the many trees which line the fairways and have been home to many wayward tee shots.
- Named one of the "100 Must-Play Courses of the Mid-Atlantic" by Golfstyles Magazine, the Wisp Resort Golf Course is designed around the base of the ski slopes with stunning mountain views and 6,700 yards of tree-lined fairways.
- Amber in color, these colored lenses enhance the contrast between the fairways and the greens, thus giving you a clearer view of the ball's trajectory against the sky or the green grass.
- Safety: Golf sandals for women also include plastic spikes that keep golfers from slipping in the bunker or on wet fairways.Advertisement
- When it comes to stunning autumn views, it is hard to beat the sights found on the fairways of Michigan's golf courses.