Fairplay sentence example
- Walker and President Buchanan were at first unequivocally agreed, and the governor promised fairplay.
- At the Fox Reality Channel's Reality Awards on October 2, 2007, Danny Bonaduce injured Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay during an award presentation.
- In this sixteenth installment of Survivor, the twist in the show was Survivor fans versus past show favorites (not sure how Johnny Fairplay is considered a favorite).
- With competition such as Richard Hatch and Jonny Fairplay, it's clear that Russell must be extremely devious to warrant such a label.Russell's strategy involves making everyone around him miserable.
- On the popular reality TV show Survivor, Jonny Fairplay stood out in the beginning as a sneaky contestant who was willing to step on toes in order to get ahead.Advertisement