Fairing sentence example
- Week ending 1st September started fair becoming very wet on the Tuesday, fairing up again, becoming changeable.
- If your bike has a fairing, remove its lower section.
- To begin with, Triumph simply removed the fairing from the Daytona to reveal the engine.
- The 2004 model features three-spoke wheels and a boldly styled full fairing painted in either Ducati red or Ducati yellow.
- He is planning a very aerodynamic fairing for it.Advertisement
- Silencer with tailpipes positioned beneath one another directly under the rear fairing.
- The front does not require the loosening or removal of the front fairing for use.
- It used to be red but I wanted a full fairing and a change in the paint job.
- Final Details The An-71 has a large fairing on the upper rear fuselage just forward of the fin.
- The seat cover of the Monster 620 comes in the same color as the mudguard, tank and cockpit fairing.Advertisement
- The latest model features a two-part nose fairing, with a screen that moves with the handlebars to improve steering angle.
- It featured quick release wheels, floating front disks and a carbon fiber fairing - all very trick.
- It comes in faired model or with a bikini fairing.
- To better camouflage urban grime, the Lightning CityX features Villain Black cast aluminum wheels and a Midnight Black chin fairing and front fender.
- I hope you guys are fairing better than me and once again thanks for helping a slightly hysterical female!Advertisement
- The overall design concept and configuration (with various color schemes on the fairing components and front wheel mudguard) deliberately enhances this image.
- Week ending 25th started misty becoming stormy (Tuesday) fairing up again occasional showers.
- On takeoff the fairing which covers the starboard undercarriage leg was bent, probably due to hitting a bump on the runway.