Fairbanks sentence example
- The Emeline Fairbanks Memorial Library (1882) contained 30,000 volumes in 1910, housed in a building erected in 1903 by Mr Crawford Fairbanks in memory of his mother.
- In that year the Alaskan Central Railroad (from Seward to Fairbanks, 463 m.) was chartered; 45 m.
- How he acquired a mastery of banjos is not know, but he would have learned a lot from both Fairbanks and Cole.
- Fairbanks Company (see Fairbanks, Erastus), and also manufactories of agricultural implements, steam hammers, granite work, furniture and carriages.
- Day 4: Fairbanks This morning depart on a full day guided sightseeing tour of Fairbanks including a sternwheeler riverboat cruise.Advertisement
- Inevitably, each tour will visit different cities (most frequently Fairbanks, Anchorage, or both) as well as assorted national parks - Denali is the most popular, home to the highest mountain in North America, the famed Mount McKinley.
- Then, visitors will travel to Fairbanks and Denali National Park before heading to Anchorage.
- The central allegations brought against Fairbanks Mortgage dealt with Fairbanks' failure to post consumers' mortgage payments in a timely and correct manner.
- The cases also alleged that Fairbanks charged consumers for homeowners insurance when they already paid for adequate insurance through another source.
- If Fairbanks imposed a prepayment penalty in violation of contract or law.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, the default-related claims submitted came to a greater amount than the amount held in the redress fund, so each person received a pro rata portion of the fees that Fairbanks charged.
- Fairbanks also agreed to reimburse certain charges or reverse such charges.
- It applied to homeowner's insurance charges and related late payment fees imposed by Fairbanks when the borrower already had an existing homeowners' insurance policy.
- This program also covered tax penalties and interest charges that resulted from Fairbanks' failure to pay tax payments in a timely manner, or interest collected due to rounding errors.
- After the company reached a settlement, Fairbanks changed its name to Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. in July of 2004, but was still required to comply with the requirements of the Fairbanks/FTC Consent Order.Advertisement