Fair trial sentence example
- In the early periods of the history of other countries this seems to have been the case even where the dog was esteemed and valued, and had become the companion, the friend and the defender of man and his home; and in the and century of the Christian era Arrian wrote that "there is as much difference between a fair trial of speed in a good run, and ensnaring a poor animal without an effort, as between the secret piratical assaults of robbers at sea and the victorious naval engagements of the Athenians at Artemisium and at Salamis."
- Canovas came to the conclusion that it was expedient for the Restoration to give a fair trial to the quondam revolutionists who coalesced under Sagasta in such conditions.
- (2) That, in the actual situation of the country, it was itself right and proper that the representative system should have a full and fair trial.
- Give it a fair trial and see how much better you feel when you leave off coffee and tea and drink peppermint tea.
- Others conduct their own defense in a fashion highly prejudicial to their own fair trial interests.Advertisement
- A judge found BAT's Australian subsidiary had " deliberately obliterated " documents, depriving her of the right to a fair trial.
- Clause 10 infringes the right to a fair trial by reversing the burden of proof.
- A judge found BAT 's Australian subsidiary had " deliberately obliterated " documents, depriving her of the right to a fair trial.