Fair-minded sentence example
- Patriotic, energetic, independent, incorruptible, shrewd, fair-minded, he was endowed not only with great sympathy with progress, but also with a full faculty for resistance to mere democraticism.
- fair-minded person this is a clear abuse of power by the Labor Party.
- This verdict of a fair-minded and highly competent Protestant church historian on the most controverted point of Dominic's career is of great value.
- Joseph's 2 As elsewhere throughout this article, the point of view is that of a fair-minded Austrian historian.
- fair-minded, objective observer must surely smell grave maladministration.Advertisement
- In fact the book seems to me conspicuously fair-minded in general.
- Some very worrying conflicts could arise for perfectly law-abiding, fair-minded employers.
- preponderater can any fair-minded observer discount the preponderating influence exerted by religion on the vital expressions of civilization.
- fair-minded people in Pendle.
- fair-minded employers.Advertisement
- fair-minded manner.
- fair-minded man.