Fair hearing sentence example
- But in the following May the sultan again ordered him to be arrested, and although he effected his escape and appealed to the powers, he shortly afterwards saw fit to surrender, claiming a fair hearing.
- offered a fair hearing to all religious parties in the Empire.
- The principal theatres are liberally open to fresh dramatic talent of every kind, and the great fondness of the Danes for this form of entertainment gives unusual scope for experiments in halls or private theatres; nothing is too eccentric to hope to obtain somewhere a fair hearing.
- procedural impropriety: ' whether a person or body affected by a decision has been given a fair hearing ' .
- The overriding consideration was the " fundamental " right of everyone to a " fair hearing " by an " impartial tribunal " .Advertisement