Fair-game sentence example
- In his mind, anyone tied to the Dawkins, no matter how obliquely, was fair game.
- Nothing made the hours pass faster than a lively discussion, and Fritz was always fair game.
- Today, I have grown too stout to fit into my karate costume, and am fair game for any villainous rent boy.
- This means your couches, chairs, bedding and even the draperies may become fair game if your cat takes a liking to them.
- Paper bags, gift wrap, old newspapers and postcards are all fair game.Advertisement
- These days, the sex lives of the rich and famous are fair game for public viewing if a celebrity sex video exists.
- Even celebrities who have passed away are fair game for fans.
- Busty: Since busty plus sizes are usually top heavy, just about any style of linen skirt is fair game.
- If a game is not under copyright (or it has expired), then it is fair game.
- That said, most homebrew applications and freely-distributed titles from independent developers are likely fair game.Advertisement
- Tables, lamp posts -- it's all fair game.
- From bath and hand towels to beach and golf towels, just about all types are fair game when it comes to adding that distinctive finishing touch.
- Politics, sports, art; all of it's fair game for these two signs.
- As long as there is a dirty, smelly or otherwise off-putting element to the job, it's fair game for the show.
- Sam and Jack cannot get married in the current universe, but alternate universes are fair game as already demonstrated by the series.Advertisement