Faintness sentence example
- Dizziness, faintness, and mental confusion are often present, as is a rapid, weak pulse.
- Other symptoms of heat stroke include mental confusion with possible combativeness and bizarre behavior, staggering, and faintness.
- Other symptoms include skin blisters and discoloration, weakness, sweating, nausea, faintness, dizziness, bruising, and tender lymph nodes.
- The danger signs, which usually begin ten minutes after an individual is stung (though possibly not for several hours) include nausea, faintness, chest pain, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, and difficulty swallowing or breathing.
- Extensive burns may induce shock, the symptoms of which are faintness, weakness, rapid pulse and breathing, pale and clammy skin, and bluish lips and fingernails.Advertisement
- Lastly, if you experience dizziness, faintness, nausea, shortness of breath, or headache you should stop exercising and notify your instructor.
- First faintness and irresistible desire to sleep. Then alarming prostration and vomiting.
- Its faintness is such that it can be seen only by a practised eye under favourable conditions.
- The individual becomes faint, and the faintness keeps on increasing; and there are pain and tenderness in the liver-region.
- The faintness of the majority of the stars appearing in this list is noteworthy.Advertisement