Faint-hearted sentence example
- Not for the faint hearted this ironing board is rather weighty.
- Not for the faint-hearted, this lime green shoe will offer traction on all types of surfaces.
- Editing your Registry settings is not for the faint-hearted, because there is no undoing mistakes.
- The main colors here are pink, black, and white, and the design is not for the faint-hearted.
- Head to toe red is a difficult look to pull off and not for the faint-hearted!Advertisement
- Achilles tendon rupture surgery (not for the faint hearted!
- I long to take nature to my heart, that nature before whose depth the faint-hearted theologian shrinks back; and with nature man, man in his entire quality."
- Their live performances easily matching their name, often ending in complete anarchy - not a place for the faint hearted.
- Holly Acland goes groovy at a.k.a. West End restaurant a.k.a. is not for the faint hearted.
- Oh, for the flimsy pensioners and truculent barrow boys of yesteryear - whither the legions of faint hearted English whimsy?Advertisement
- Acetanium: The Acetanium style is not for the faint-hearted.
- It remained for the more robust faith of a Schliemann to show that such scepticism was all too faint-hearted, by proving that at such sites as Tiryns, Mycenae and Hissarlik evidences of a very early period of Greek civilization awaited the spade of the excavator.
- For Poland, unlike Scotland, was fortunately, in those days of difficult inter-communication, not too far off, and it is indisputable that in the first instance it was the papal nuncios, men like Berard of Camerino and Giovanni Commendone, who reorganized the scattered and faint-hearted battalions of the Church militant in Poland and led them back to victory.