Failure-rate sentence example
- Gabriel suspected there was nothing on the planet that might make her interested in an option that currently stood at failure rate of ninety nine percent.
- The reason for the high failure rate may be that couples who choose to cohabitate have more liberal attitudes about marriage and divorce.
- Every method has a small failure rate and side effects.
- In general the failure rate of the implants is only 1 percent after one year.
- This treatment has a failure rate of about 1-2 percent, apparently due to the mother's sensitization during pregnancy rather than at delivery.Advertisement
- Seasonique results in a one percent failure rate if taken perfectly.
- With typical use, a five percent failure rate has been reported by the company.
- Each has its own price tag and failure rate.
- A follow up exam is needed to make sure the procedure is successful; like MTX, RU-486 has a 10 percent failure rate.
- The failure rate for a vasectomy is 1 percent, while the failure rate for a tubal ligation is 2 percent.Advertisement
- Condoms have a 2 percent failure rate with perfect use and a 15 percent failure rate with typical use.
- Birth control pills have a 1 percent failure rate with perfect use and an 8 percent failure rate with typical use.
- The birth control shot has a 1 percent failure rate with perfect use and a 3 percent failure rate with typical use.
- What is the success and failure rate of the proposed treatment?