Faery sentence example
- I do not think I have told you that my dear teacher is reading "The Faery Queen" to me.
- She was the tutelary Goddess to the ill-fated hero Cu Chulainn; she was the Faery Queen and the Washer at the Ford.
- Those who suppose him to have studied the Faery Queen might easily be confuted, if this were the proper place for a detailed examination of the passages in which the two allegories have been thought to resemble each other.
- Etain was a fairy maiden whose beauty was so great that the Faery King Midir fell in love with her at first sight.
- Fairies (variously fairy, faery, fairie or faerie) lived often 'under hill', or in enchanted woods.Advertisement
- The light names typically have "Fairy" in them and the dark names will have "Faery" in the name, to distinguish which is good and which is bad.
- This is one of the reasons for variations in the spellings for the word fairy including: fayerye, fayre, faerie, and faery.
- Like the fairies everywhere they have amours with mortals, such as that of the Queen of Faery with Thomas of Ercildoune.