Fade-out sentence example
- Powerful subliminal Suggestions Under The Fade out Music - all Maximizing The Overall effect.
- Invest in cinema style seating and have recessed lighting on a dimmer switch that you can fade out when the movie starts.
- After walking down the aisle in front of my family and friends and reaching the altar, we all waited for the music to fade out.
- Fiber-reactive beach towels use a special printing process that actually bonds the pigments to the towel, making it possible to create gorgeous, colorful designs that don't begin to fade out after the first few washings.
- The distinctions between animals and plants are in fact obviously secondary and adaptive, and point clearly towards the conception of a common origin for the two forms of life, a conception which is made still more probable by the existence of many low forms in which the primary differences between animals and plants fade out.Advertisement
- The song also has a wonderful instrumental fade-out... something A.C.T. have perfected on a number of the tracks here.
- I begin to fade out of... A sudden gust of wind stings rain into the backs of my legs.
- Moreover, they do not fade out if they are not reactivated regularly.
- subliminal suggestions Under The Fade out Music - all Maximizing The Overall effect.
- On dark colored carpets, you can use a combination of vinegar and water to fade out the urine stain.Advertisement
- There's no need to be too particular to all the background, since we're going to fade out this picture a bit.
- The army didn't make the decision to fade out the army greens arbitrarily.