Fade-in sentence example
- The Original Being was impossible to track with his senses and seemed to fade in and out of existence.
- The song begins with the fade-in of a chugging guitar riff.
- It does fade in sunlight, however, making it a poor commercial dye.
- The surface cleans easily and does not fade in the intense sunlight.
- By age five, the birthmarks fade in half the children affected, and they disappear by age nine.Advertisement
- Spider angiomas: These fade in children but may recur.
- Does your child have great mornings and then fade in the afternoon?
- Henna will begin to fade in just a few weeks, but your back tat can be renewed by applying more henna to the original pattern if you want to keep it longer.
- This nightgown label is known for its high-quality color offerings that don't fade in the wash.
- This toe nail fungus treatment has a strong smell during application, but the odor will fade in a few minutes.Advertisement
- They can't just fade in with the masses, they have to look unique.
- At the same time the bad memories of cliques, failed tests, or other trials of adolescence tend to fade in the rigors of adult life.