Factionalism sentence example
- October also saw factionalism develop within the Communist League.
- I answered that both groups were suffering from serious defects and advised him to take measures to liquidate factionalism.
- No, it can not, for it would mean, not eradicating factionalism, but elevating it to a principle.
- In a country in which peace is threatened by internal factionalism, a YMCA song group also reaches communities with messages of peace.
- such factionalism often prevents the LDP from effective action.Advertisement
- What is more, the American Party if it drives unprincipled factionalism out of its midst will grow and flourish.
- As we shall see, religious factionalism has been a significant additional ingredient to the region's colonial and cold war tensions.
- The mayor should be able to rise above the petty group squabbles and narrow party factionalism.