Fact-finding sentence example
- It took a fact-finding visit to the Arctic to see for himself the impacts of climate change.
- So far, all their snooping is fact finding but if they want your talents, they don't take no for an answer.
- She assumed he was still on a fact finding mission of his own.
- That's what police work is most of the time, just routine fact finding.
- A very senior British commander on a fact-finding visit from Singapore rebuked them: " You look disgraceful.Advertisement
- In 1960, for example, he was sent on a one-man fact-finding mission by the United Nations into the chaos of the Congo.
- Strengthening relationships and the fact-finding that can occur when talking can be valuable, Virgo should see this as the work that it really is.
- He led a fact-finding mission by the United Nations into the chaos of the Congo.
- It was a fact-finding delegation.