Facilitators sentence example
- Facilitators Katy and George Description What do you think a bisexual looks like?
- The support for those of us that are facilitators is like having a personal cheerleader encouraging us to do our best!
- The skill of your facilitators is crucial here; they must be comfortable with heated debates that can often sound disloyal.
- The play is highly interactive with the young performers becoming peer facilitators.
- This can be used to cover costs such as travel, publicity and workshop facilitators.Advertisement
- Either a for-profit or a not-for-profit adoption agency typically handles domestic adoptions, although adoption attorneys and adoption facilitators may also handle these as well.
- Attorneys and adoption facilitators are often used for adoptions in which the parents have already located a child whom they wish to adopt.
- Avoid unlicensed agencies and adoption facilitators because they may not follow state guidelines, which can create more risks for the adoptive family.
- Program facilitators should have at least seven years of Pilates teaching experience in the particular method.
- Critics of the method claim that facilitators are controlling the communication and not really relaying the wishes of the patient.Advertisement