Facial-nerve sentence example
- In cases where there has been trauma, facial nerve decompression may be justified.
- dissection of the facial nerve is the more popular in China.
- ducts of the gland must be distinguished from the facial nerve.
- geniculate ganglion of the facial nerve.
- In 1821, he published his anatomic diagrams of the course of the facial nerve and its innervation of the facial musculature.Advertisement
- resonance imaging of the facial nerve during Bell's palsy.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the facial nerve during Bell 's palsy.
- A surgical procedure involving decompression of the facial nerve through extremely delicate microsurgery has, in severe cases, also been done.