Facial-mask sentence example
- You can shop for facial mask products at department stores or simply at drugstores.
- Many facial mask products require you to use them two times a week; others, just once a week, or sometimes, once a month.
- Choose a facial mask that's going to work well with your time schedule.
- Always be sure to closely and carefully follow the directions for applying a facial mask.
- Do not leave the mask on for more than the product's allotted time, and avoid the tender skin around your eye area completely (this is a basic direction you'll find on all good facial mask products).Advertisement
- Discontinue using the facial mask product if this happens to you.
- Drugstore.com has a terrific selection of facial mask products and facial spa appliances in their skin care department.
- Well, first, skip the bunny slippers and thick green facial mask.
- A facial mask should be used once per week in order to best reduce pore size.
- Try to stick to a light facial mask instead.Advertisement
- This type of facial mask is designed to "refine," as the name suggests.
- Exfoliate your face with a natural scrub like sugar, and use a hydrating facial mask once or twice a week.
- Sold under the name "Milk of Magnesia," magnesium hydroxide works as a drying facial mask that eradicates acne.
- A less invasive way to remove ugly plugs is by using a facial mask.
- Use these tips for getting the most out of your facial mask.Advertisement
- Apply the facial mask starting at the forehead and working down to your neck.
- Reach into your refrigerator and pantry to make an easy to use facial mask.