Facial-expression sentence example
- The moonlight outlined his head, but reading any facial expression was impossible in the dim light.
- Body language announced that he was emotionally reacting – something his facial expression didn't betray.
- Her facial expression is less fixed and archaic, and she radiates a powerful allure.
- She couldn't see his facial expression in the dark, so it was hard to tell if he was teasing her or not.
- Body language announced that he was emotionally reacting â€“ something his facial expression didn't betray.Advertisement
- A silhouette allows one to imagine what the facial expression is, and what the motivation is behind the image.
- A professor cannot read your facial expression if you're having a difficult time with the material.
- Even if you are having trouble keeping your nerves calm, you need to try your best to change your facial expression to keep the mood going.
- The Bwami also have a tradition of anthropomorphic figurines that share a similar style of facial expression.
- To include mime, movement, facial expression skills Storytelling into drama - " The Living Wood " .Advertisement
- Another thing that that might happen is that his facial expression won't necessarily match what he's saying or the emotion he's trying to convey.
- The Madame Alexander Kitten Doll is 18 inches tall, with fat rosy pink cheeks and a beautiful, facial expression.
- People with classic autism may not be able to interpret nonverbal cues, such as gestures, body posture, or facial expression.
- When it comes to writing your resume, keep in mind that the person reading what you have written doesn't have the advantage of seeing your facial expression or body language when you make a statement.
- Communication occurs with cues of body language and facial expression.Advertisement