Facemask sentence example
- Wear your facemask, goggles and ear protection when cutting the wood.
- There is the possibility that incorrectly assembled respiratory therapy devices connected to a tight fitting facemask could also be a hazard.
- That would be the facemask -- a hard steel cage that protects the face from impacts.
- The regulator mouthpiece passed through a hole in the center of the facemask.
- Another experimental device is a facemask that provides resistance when the individual inhales but not during exhalation.Advertisement
- Using a facemask on a suitable manikin, demonstrate rescue breathing for 2 minutes.
- For example, the Adams Grid Elite Football Helmet has an attached facemask, jaw pads and chin strap.
- Check out the Riddell Revolution Little Pro Youth / Junior Varsity Football Helmet with Facemask.
- Depending on what your position is on the team, you may want to have a different facemask than your teammates.
- If you're restoring an old helmet, you can even get a classic two-bar or U-shaped facemask.Advertisement
- Video and online games vary as to the facemask styles they allow the virtual players.
- Be sure to select the correct facemask for the particular position your son plays.
- This may include a helmet with the interior foam padding, facemask and a chinstrap.
- For example, the Schutt ION 4D Youth Helmet has a sleek style that has a wedge facemask and a polycarbonate shell.