Facedown sentence example
- The cards must be placed facedown on the table.
- In a drawer, facedown, your photo lies, with tiny pinpricks in the corners.
- Place the paper facedown and fold in half diagonally.
- If no match is found, then the cards are returned to their facedown position.
- Place the remaining cards in your hand, facedown.Advertisement
- Once you've pulled the aces off, flip over any facedown cards that are now exposed.Now take a look at the remaining faceup cards, excluding the ones in the finish piles.
- Then you can flip over the facedown card that was underneath the three.
- They go facedown at any edge of the board.
- Hover facedown against the floor on your hands and toes.
- Place yourself facedown just above the floor, propping yourself up only on your toes and elbows/forearms.Advertisement
- Prop yourself up facedown on your toes (feet together) and elbows, so that your entire body is suspended a foot or so off the floor.
- Turn facedown so that you rest entirely on your toes and elbows/forearms with a straight back.
- Place yourself facedown just above the floor, propping yourself up on your hands and toes.