Face-up-to sentence example
- I took my risks when I joined this group and I'm willing to face up to my responsibilities.
- Half an hour later, her eyes swollen and her chest sore from sobbing, she turned her face up to the warm water in the shower.
- Closing her eyes, she turned her face up to the shower.
- You cannot be an exclusive trade bloc, you have got to face up to global competition, you have got to look outwards.
- Or the need to face up to an issue that may cause disharmony in our lives.Advertisement
- misadventure of a purely comic character having to face up to a truly serious situation.
- We are forced to face up to dangers to the Earth previously unconsidered.
- According to the judge who set her hearing date, Sierra could face up to eleven years in prison.
- Da Brat appeared in court on August 22, 2008 to face up to her charges and receive her punishment.
- Each of them face up to five years in prison if convicted on the charges brought before them.Advertisement
- She'd even occasionally write bad checks due to her failure to face up to the extent of her financial problems.