Face recognition sentence example
- repetition priming of familiar face recognition occurs at two distinct loci.
- The authors propose that repetition priming of familiar face recognition occurs at two distinct loci.
- Early face recognition abilities are thought to be served by a subcortical system, which is replaced by an experience-dependent cortical system.
- People decide to use a personal photo on their business card for different of reasons: First of all, it builds face recognition.
- These people already know what you look like, so adding your image for face recognition offers no benefit.Advertisement