Fabricate sentence example
- You can also use silicone to make custom molds, which you can do yourself or have a manufacturer fabricate one for you.
- fabricate composite nanostructures from these materials.
- It is important to use pieces made by the manufacturer rather than attempting to fabricate channels or flashing.
- Deep-seated feelings of inferiority drive such a person to fabricate a persona that makes them feel more worthy.
- If an appliance receives selection, the dentist then must fabricate the appliance and fit it within the individual's mouth ideally.Advertisement
- Munchausen syndrome is a psychiatric disorder that causes an individual to self-inflict injury or illness or to fabricate symptoms of physical or mental illness in order to receive medical care or hospitalization.
- Plants are furnished with a constructive mechanism by which they are enabled to fabricate the food on which they live from the inorganic, gaseous and liquid matters which they absorb.
- She is now actively involved in using IBS to fabricate silicon based light emitting devices and to fabricate novel superconductors.
- There are also a number of other ways to fabricate the materials, including reactive processes involving in situ polymerization.
- The strategy involved development of moving mask deep X-ray lithography to fabricate an array of channels with inclined channel sidewalls.Advertisement
- A definite agreement was made between them at Joinville (December 31, 1584), the religious and popular pretext being the danger of leaving the kingdom to the king of Navarre, and the ostensible end to secure the succession to a Catholic prince, the old Cardinal de Bourbon, an ambitious and violent man of mean intelligence; while the secret aim was to secure the crown for the Guises, - who had already attempted to fabricate for themselves a genealogy tracing their descent from Charlemagne.